Flowroute provides automation services, phone numbers, voice calling and text messaging for the big cloud-based providers. We are laser-focused on bringing scale to our customers' solutions by programmatically integrating into their apps and services. Our patented nationwide Flowroute HyperNetwork™ delivers leading carrier-quality calling and messaging services with unparalleled performance, visibility and control. Flowroute is privately held and headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Our company is indexed on customer connection & collaboration, partnering in joint innovation that covers industries such as healthcare, travel, and ridesharing. We also power a number of the largest chat and calling platforms that keep global enterprises in touch. We're here to solve real problems for real people.
We are always hungry to explore, invent, and change the industry. We actively cultivate an environment where everyone can share their ideas and perspectives because we believe in the power of a collective. We are a purpose driven organization that puts others first and stays focused together on our commitments to customers, teammates and ourselves. We are here bring the old industry of telecommunications into the devops age.
- You have 5-10 years of professional experience with Python. Django, Pyramid, or Flask experience is a huge plus.
- 3+ years of experience with REST APIs, along with different authentication methods
- You’ve worked with cloud based providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Bonus points for experience with front-end web development skills -- HTML5/CSS3/JS (ES6). (Experience with Sass and ReactJS a major plus plus)
- You are passionate about building software the "right" way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others
- You have extensive experience with agile methods, and live and breathe things like the nuances of testing techniques and continuous deployment.
- Architect software with scalability, redundancy, and seamless netsplit survival/recovery
- Build APIs that scale for both internal and external consumption
- Build and maintain the continuous integration & deployment pipeline
- Create systems to connect seamlessly with our partner carriers
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation + Stock options
- Transit pass
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Office snacks, drinks, lunches, and breakfasts (waffle Wednesdays!)
- Regular Hack Days – work on anything you want
Technologies you'll use:
- Primary languages: Python, Bash
- Datastores: PostgreSQL & MySQL in Amazon RDS, Redis, Memcached, Redis
- Virtualization: Docker, LXC, KVM, AMIs
- Frameworks such as: Django (+ Django-Rest-Framework), Flask, Twisted, ReactJS
- Configuration management: Ansible
- Operating systems: Linux Operating System (Ubuntu, Debian primarily)
- Protocols: SIP, SMPP, HTTP,
- SIP servers: Kamailio, FreeSwitch, Asterisk