Who we are:
Flowroute is the leading communications provider focused on answering the needs of cloud communications companies, and high-tech enterprises. Flowroute's unique technology and network services provide communications experts with unparalleled performance, transparency, and control of the voice and messaging communications that transform the customer experience.
Our organization embodies a unique culture that values a remarkably high level of collaboration and connection with our customers, partnering in our joint innovation. We are hungry to explore opportunities, create new things, and are inspired by collective creativity and boldness in the face of tough challenges. We actively nurture an environment where everyone is encouraged and expected to share their ideas and perspectives. We are a purpose driven organization that puts others first and honors our commitments to customers, teammates and ourselves.
Who you are:
Sales Engineers at Flowroute are involved in all stages of the customers’ evaluations of Flowroute. We are an integral element of our customers’ products and solutions and the SE in instrumental in providing technical assurance for customers to come on board. We are looking for someone who can create product and solution information (e.g. sales presentations, product demonstrations, technical notes, and well written one-off notes) to satisfy the goals of the evaluation of Flowroute (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives). Our Sales Engineers also advise on the best ways to utilize our cloud communications technologies and services to achieve superior outcomes. You are empowered and expected to develop creative solutions while working with customers and we love people who find energy and inspiration in these types of collaborative exchanges.
- Support the inside and outside sales teams in helping customers understand what is possible with Flowroute.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using Flowroute’s cloud communications services and technology.
- Guide the design and deployment of enterprise communications systems that impact multiple functional areas of a customer’s organization.
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies.
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Flowroute’s APIs.
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or comparable work experience is preferred.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing technical role, preferably focused on telecom or in cloud-based software development.
- Proven selling experience in one or more of the following areas: IP-based real-time communications, web development, backend development (Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby).
- Complete confidence in dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
- Track record of positive engagement with customers and building relationships over the phone, email, and in person.
- Problem solving and willingness to take on tough challenges - walk through complex challenges with a methodical approach etc.
- Experience with voice/data/internet applications, communications technology, and network design.
- Comfortable working independently and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What's in it for you:
- Be an integral part of communications innovation, working with a leader
- Competitive compensation
- A growing company with a unique culture, focused on your personal and professional development
- Great health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a match
- Competitive PTO and paid holiday benefits
- Stock Options - everyone can be an owner
- Orca card
- Positive and collaborative team and company environment
- Work closely with senior management
- … did we mention the waffles and pizza?